How to use the I Want A Deal Button
I WANT A DEAL!
I Want A Deal Button is our New Discounting Programme. Anyone can use this New tool to get the discount they want. How do you use this New Addition? Well have you ever gone online and saw a price for the item you have been looking for? Have you ever thought to yourself you could do better than what they are offering? Now you Can. You have the power with "I Want A Deal".
If your item does not come up with I Want A Deal, Get in touch with us and we will get it Registered, So far we have over 500 products registered and go 500 more to go.
- Found what you are looking for
- Price is pretty high. (We show you the RRP on the product, meaning we cannot sell past this, all we can do is go lower)
- Find the Button which says I Want A Deal and click on it
- You will be Prompted to enter what you feel is a fair Price
- Wait for about 15 seconds
- You will either get the Item at the price you wanted, but if the price is to low it will be rejected. But never fair as you can try as many times as you like.
- You will get the chance at the Cart to Lower the total amount of your purchases.
- To change the Total at the cart
- Add all the products that are Registered you wish to purchase to your cart
- Then go to your Cart before going to the Checkout
- At the bottom between Continue Shopping and Checkout you will find a button called I Want A Deal.
- Click on that button and enter your bid to lower your Total spend. only comes up if the product is registered on I Want A Deal
So What you waiting for? Lets go Saving oops Shopping