1KG 1.75mm 3D Printer PLA-S Filament For Reprap Prusa i3/Creality 3D/Artillery 3D Printer
● PLA is more earth-friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS.
● As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. And PLA has a lower melting temperature. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it.
● PLA usually enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
● It is compatible with different brands of 3D printers(such as Makerbot, Mendel, RepRap, UP, Prusa, Huxley, BFB3000, uPrint, Cubify, Printrbot, Sumpod)
● PLA Filament tends to be translucent and shiny.
● PLA filament is easier to use but not as stable and will dissolve if wet.
● We recommend PLA for beginners as its more forgiving and easier to work with as it cools & sets faster-reducing warpage.
● This is industrial material manufactured for professional use only and very suit for 3D printer user.
● A properly sized roller and calibrated hot end is required for good performance. Printer jams are always due to improperly sized rollers and/or liners.
- Diameter: 1.75 ± 0.1mm
- Print temperature range: 180°C to 200°C
- Color: black, blue, gold, green, grey, orange, pink, purple, red, transparent, white, yellow, brown, silver, skin colour (Optional)
- Weight: 1KG/Roll
* Each spool is sold by weight, not length, in 1KG spools.
* Diameter tolerance will vary according to the density of the material
* The melting point will vary due to the density of the material
* The feed rate and the size of the hot end used will also affect the melting point
1 x 1.75mm PLA filament
and pay $12595 X 3 monthly payments
We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else.
Stockify application @2021 by Nitro Apps